The Reproductive Justice Health Center is an initiative created by the 2019-2020 USAC Financial Supports Commission to create a centralized space for UCLA students’ resources on affordable and accessible reproductive health. The Reproductive Justice Health Center Tent is available twice a week on Bruin Plaza near the LGBTQ+ Center, offering free pregnancy tests, hygiene products, and condoms, as well as Plan B at a reduced cost and information on birth control, Title IX, and other sexual and reproductive health initiatives.
Unfortunately, due to the COVID-19 Pandemic and the transition to online classes, our center was unable to be launched Spring 2020 and will now be launched Fall 2020 under the next USAC Financial Supports Commissioner and the Womxn’s Leadership Club at UCLA. To compensate for this, FSC has created this digital version of the Reproductive Justice Health Center for students to receive their resources online. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding reproductive health!
We thank all of our collaborators on this project, including the USAC Student Wellness Commission and the Student Health Advisory Committee.
Welcome to the Reproductive Justice Health Center!
- How Do I Get Sexual Health Services During the COVID-19 Pandemic?
- What Do I Do If I Need a Birth Control Refill Or If My Method Is About to Expire?
- Places To Get Birth Control & Other Reproductive Care During COVID-19
- How to Get Free Condoms
- Find Health Clinics Near You!
- The Santa Monica Shelter for Survivors of Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Resources & Hotlines in Other States
Have further questions? Reach out to email@example.com with your requests and we will expand our research!